- I would watch it over and over, more than twice a day.
- I memorized all the lines.
- I would know what's the next scene.
- I know the actors and actresses' names.
- NO one can touch the VHS when I'm using it. By the way, VHS was the dominant home video player during the 90's.
- ...and to the point that I planned to get a custom made replica of Robin Hood's necklace.
Kevin Costner played as Robin Hood who was so hot back then and until now. I hate to admit this but I guess, men do age better. Together with him was Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Christian Slater, Alan Rickman, the outstanding Morgan Freeman and a lot more. It was a combination of action, humor and love story.
For the hopeless romantic like me, who doesn't love the soundtrack?
One of the favorite lines in the film was when the Sheriff of Nottingham said that he'll cut out Robin Hood's heart with a spoon and his cousin asked, "Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?". ...and the Sheriff replied, "Because it's DULL, you twit. It'll hurt more."
Until now, I would want to stab someone I hated with a spoon.