Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award




I got an award! The last time I got an award was way back in high school when I received a loyalty award. :)) Thank you Lil Divine for this one big surprise, I didn't expect this. ... and to my fellow awardees, Congratulations!

The rules of this award are the following:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award. Don't forget to link his/her blog.
2. Post 7 random things about you.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and let them know you gave them this award.


Good thing I have thought about this a long time ago when I posted my "31 Truths About Tatum" blog post years ago. So, I copied and pasted most of it for the 7 Random things about me. Easy as eating peanuts! :)) ... but for the 15 bloggers, that's a lot! I only know and follow a few. So if you're one of the few bloggers i know, you're pretty special.


7 Random things about me:

1. I'm a cry baby. I even cry at commercials.
2. I love Christmas. Decorating as early as November and getting it off on the feast of the three Kings or the Chinese New Year makes it the longest season for me.
3. Clowns and mascots give me the creeps. It freaks me out. Behind that happy face facade is a mysterious, evil and creepy creature.
4. I hate ants. Killing spree with ants is so therapeutic for me.
5. My sister tells me, I eat icing on the cake like no other. I'm leaving it to your imagination.
6. I always thought that I can get good-piano-playing syndrome if I go with my brother wherever he goes when I was young.
7. I can be loud! I burp like a truck driver. I snore like a drunk and I fart louder and deadlier than Shrek. Take that!


... And the Versatile Blogger Award goes to :
Aimee of
I, mee and myself
Mother Lili of Mga Kuwento sa Buhay ni Mother Lili

1 comment: