Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

I'm missing the Philippines, therefore I went to an Asian store for some goodies. On the same morning of the same day, my housemates and I talked about Filipino dish and one of which is " sisig ". A popular Filipino dish made from pig's face, ears and liver seasoned with vinegar, soy sauce, calamansi, chili peppers and et cetera. Unfortunately, I never really learned how to cook "sisig" and it's one of those days that I crave for some. If I want to feel less homesick, I go to an Asian store. And so, I came, I saw and bought a canned " sisig " of Purefoods. P1014754 P1014755 zoom in! P1014753 P1014756 I'm afraid that what seem on the cover of the can does not reflect to what it really looks like inside. A clear example for " Don't judge a book by its cover" . Oh well, marketing! Whatever it takes!

6 comments:

  1. Don't judge the sisig by its can. Unja lami?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Will be careful while buying things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter how careful we can be, it's really hard to figure out its quality when it is canned. We just have to figure it out ourselves or rely on the testimonies.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for dropping by weekend-windup !

      Delete