Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

I CAN SEE ME. CAN YOU?

766827788_3c640c91be_b
I took this picture of our old santol tree that my Papang and Dicci planted. Dicci was 10 yrs old at that time.

What do you see in your future? What do you want to see in your future? What would you like to see in your future?

I wish I can see my tomorrow as vividly as a colored picture. I want to see me happy and contented in life. I'll be living in a comfortable home with white picket fences, a dog and hopefully my pit Kobe will still be alive by then. I wish I can see kids in my home too and a loving and faithful husband. I'd like to imagine my kids and husband to shower me with countless hugs and kisses everyday. I'd love to have cuddle time with my family. I want countless movie marathons with my sisters, Ate Aimee and Dicci and Ate Mayet. I can also see Nicole and Yna joining us watching tearjerker and cheesy movies. Hehehe.

I'd like to see myself as a career woman too. I want to be creative in my idle time. I want to be a significant member of the community. I am inspired by what my niece, Yna is doing for the world. I'll be there to support her. I'll write more on her charity in my future posts.

Despite of life's struggles, sacrifices and conflicts, I'd like to stay as carefree and happy as I am now. I'd like to be independent. I'd like to travel as well to famous and undiscovered places. I'd still like to spend more time with my mom, my step dad and the rest of the gang.

But since nobody knows what is in store for us in the future, all of these will remain my wishful thinking.


*******************************

1 comment:

  1. I can see your future. Heheheh. I'd like to think I am right though.

    ReplyDelete