Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

MOON RIVER AND ME

I am a hopeless romantic. I am not afraid to admit it. I guess all ladies are. I have never met a guy that's one except for my brother. Have you?

I remember when my Ate Aimee and Dicci were still in the Philippines, we'd watch movies like Sleepless in Seattle, An Affair to Remember, Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady and While You Were Sleeping to name a few. It was always a marathon. One movie per night is not enough. I miss those times. I miss them a lot. I wish they're here to watch Serendipity with me. :(

I'm gonna call them soon. I think watching the movie can still happen. They can watch the movie in their respective homes. I'll watch it in my room and we'll talk over the phone while watching. Am I making sense? :)

I miss my family so much. I am missing my Dicci. She and I love this song a whole lot. :(


Just sharing this song for all hopeless romantic like me.


"Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,

wherever you're going
I'm going your way.

Two drifters off to see the world.

There's... such a lot of world to see.

We're after the same rainbow's end--

waiting 'round the bend,

my huckleberry friend,

Moon River and me."

No comments:

Post a Comment